You can set Pathmonk to be excluded fromspecific pages and only appear on the pages that you determine. This feature helps you to exclude pages that have non-relevant traffic.
This article explains how page exclusion/inclusion works and how to set it up in your Pathmonk account.
Exclude pages from showing Pathmonk
In most cases Pathmonk shows on All Pages and a small number of pages is excluded. For example it makes sense to exclude high traffic blog pages with irrelevant traffic or Thank-you pages.
Include Pathmonk on selected pages
In some cases Pathmonk shows on selected pages only.
- Go to Customization
- Click Appearance & Display
- Scroll to the tile: Website Pages
- Confirm that Pathmonk is set to Only on selected pages
- Click the plus icon +
- Add the path to the URL box that you want to show Pathmonk on. Example: products, solutions etc.
- To include the home page leave the URL box empty
- Save by clicking Update