Zapier makes it easy to connect Pathmonk with 1,000s of other tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce or Mailchimp and many others. You can find all the tools here.
Set up an Integration from scratch (on Zapier)
To get started, Accept your Pathmonk Zapier invite. After accepting you'll be in the Zap editor, where you can set up the trigger and action of your Pathmonk Zap.
Step 1: Setting up the trigger (5 min.)
- Choose App: Pick Pathmonk as the trigger app. Enter "Pathmonk" in the search box and select Pathmonk.
- Choose Trigger Event: Pick the trigger event "New Lead". Then click Continue.
- Pathmonk Authorization: Now you need to connect your Pathmonk account. Click the Sign in to button to add a new account. A pop-up will appear, prompting you to authorize Zapier to connect to Pathmonk.
- Insert Pathmonk credentials: Go to your Pathmonk Settings and choose the Integration tab to Reveal credentials (API client and API Key). Insert the Pathmonk API client and API key into the Zapier pop-up. Click Continue.
- Find Data: Click Test trigger. Here you see all the data your tools can receive from Pathmonk.
- Click Continue.
Step 2 Optional: Setting up conditions to Zaps with filters (3 min.)
A common way to filter Pathmonk leads is by Conversion Goal. By using Pathmonk's conversion goal as a filter you can send leads from different conversion goals to different places & add specific actions.
- Add a filter step. If you haven't set up a filter before please review Zapier's helpcenter article.
- Customize your filter rules & filter by goal name. Choose the Name value that you want to compare the field against:
Step 3: Setting up the action (5 min.)
Now it's time to tell the Zap exactly which tool you want to connect to Zapier.
- Choose App & Event: First you need to choose the action app. Type in the name of the app you want connect to Pathmonk. In this example, we'll use HubSpot.
- Choose Action Event: You need to choose how you want the app to behave in response to a New Lead in Pathmonk. In this example, we'll choose Create a Contact in HubSpot. Then click Continue.
- Connect Account: Now you need to connect or select your account. Choose an account that is already connected to Zapier or click the Sign in to button to add a new account. A pop-up will appear, prompting you to authorize Zapier to connect. Then click Continue.
- Select Pathmonk data: Now is the spot where you can customize your Zap. In this step, you can tell the Zap exactly what you want it to do with the data from Pathmonk by filling in the blank fields here. Use the dropdown menu on every field to tell the Zap to pull in data from Pathmonk. Once you've made your choices, click Continue.
- Test the action: Now we'll test the action. You'll see which information from the trigger app will be sent to the action app. Click the Create & Continue button to make sure this step works as intended.
- Finally, click the Done Editing button. Be sure to give your Zap a name by clicking the pencil in the top left corner of the editor. Then toggle the On/Off button at the bottom of the page to On. Your Zap will run automatically from now on until you turn it off.
- Come back to your Zap at any time to edit the steps or change specific details. You'll find all of your Zaps on your Zaps page.