You can make changes to the FAQ that are shown by Pathmonk. Change everything from adding, removing or editing the Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. Learn how to make changes to your FAQ.
Edit a Frequently Asked Question
- Sign in to your Pathmonk Account.
- Click Assistant in the top navigation
- Select Assistant FAQ and click Details
- In the Assistant FAQ tab you can edit questions & answers
- Click the pencil icon
- Change the text to your preference
- Click the tick icon to save the change. Click the x icon to cancel the change.
Add a Frequently Asked Question
- In the Assistant FAQ tab you can add questions & answers
- Click Add Info
- Fill question and answer text
- Submit the question and answer
Remove a Frequently Asked Question
- In the Assistant FAQ tab you can remove questions & answers
- Choose the question
- Click the trash icon. When you see a success message the questions & answer is deleted from Pathmonk.